Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things I Found 01

Taking inspiration from something on kottke.org, I've decided to post an almost-weekly entry linking to really interesting articles or information I found online over the week. Enjoy.

Even Bill Gates hates Windows. [Endgadget]

Don't swat the honey bee. [News Gazette]

Maybe they'll make "anti-matter" like in Angels and Demons. [Chicago Sun-Times]

Nick Swisher really is that awesome. [Chicago Sun-Times]

People in my building are hanging with Harry Potter. [Chicago Sun-Times]

You can sell your life on eBay (including friend introductions) for $380,000. [Chicago Tribune]

Good thing I didn't play PS3 this week. [Endgadget]

Segways to protect Olympcs. [Endgadget]

Tiger hurting 10 years = new, SUPER TIGER. [Daily Illini]

According to Uni Watch, White Sox were the first team to put names on back of uniforms, use separate batting practice jerseys, only MLB team to wear shorts, and celebrate half-way to St. Patrick's day. [ESPN]

No comments: