Saturday, January 10, 2009

Facebook

I just realized how amazing the facebook iPhone app really is (oh, besides the fact that it always crashes). So for those who don't have it, if one of your friends changes their phone number in fb, the newsreel on the app will tell you, and also says "it has been added to your phone book."

At first I thought there was some fb phonebook I've never used, until one day, when someone who actually mattered changed their number. I went to my phone's contacts to change the number and it was already done! Facebook did it automatically!

Holy crap. That is phenomenal. Maybe one day after I delete all the "friends" I've never even spoken to in my whole life (for another post...) I'll actually add my phone number to fb so iPhone users can enjoy automatically receiving my contact updates.

No comments: