Thursday, January 15, 2009

Patience is a virtue

Sorry to Taylor, or anyone who in the future feels the urge to comment on one of my posts, but it seems to only be Taylor. He's probably the only one who has my blog in a feed reader, so he's the only one who knows that I actually started posting again. Oh well...

Anyway, "gooooood girl" keeps posting about how amazing she thinks my blog is, but I've uncovered her dubious scheme. Her picture is a fake! I thought it looked cartoonish... Well, it's all a ploy to promote full tilt poker's website, as that's the only information on her profile. That's funny, because I've used full tilt poker. But, I got sick of seeing her fake-pictured comments on my blog, so now I'm moderating them.

I know, it sucks when you post a comment and can't get the instant gratification of seeing it on the page, but I'll try my best not to take too long screening them.

No comments: