Friday, January 23, 2009

Tweet, tweet.

I just signed up for Twitter today. I figured since I can get an app to easily update it on my iPhone, and I always want to blog about random things throughout the day but don't get around to it, that Twitter would be the perfect solution.

Keep an eye out, one of these days I'm thinking of having a Twitt-a-thon where I would update just about every single thing I was doing on a given day. It would be interesting to see how awesome or boring that day is...

UPDATE: See it on the sidebar --->

2 comments:

Taylor McKnight said...

I've really liked seeing your updates on Twitter every day instead of a post every few weeks. Sure they aren't as meaningful but it makes me feel "closer" anyway.

Louis said...

Sorry it took me so long to realize I had a comment to "o.k." You can blame gooood girl...

But yeah, way easier to update twitter, and now I don't feel bad about forgetting about my blog all the time. The only problem is then I forget about all the things I was planning to blog about.