Saturday, May 24, 2008

Addiction

I didn't realize exactly how addicted to call of duty 4 I was until we came back home this weekend for Linnea's baby shower. We're staying with her mom, and unfortunately her brother is one of those Halo-playing types, so he's got an Xbox 360, with no COD4. Even if he had it, I couldn't get my fix. I absolutely HATE the Xbox controller. Some may argue it's more ergonomic than the PS controllers, but there are NO button configurations more logical than the PS controller, which makes an engineer like me happy. Anyway, we were at my parents' house this afternoon since some of my family is in from out of town, so I got to play on my brother's PS3. All I have to say is it was joyous, but short-lived. I really wish I had brought my PS3 with me so I could be playing right now. Maybe I'll just go grab a beer and take up finger nail biting as a hobby.

No comments: