Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yogurt anyone?

Hopefully today is a sign that I'm not as addicted to this blog as I seem. I only checked it out once at work today! It was even after someone told me they posted a comment and bashed my love for ballroom dancing. You should try it. You'll love it, and if not, you probably suck at it anyway...

So to the real reason of this post. I definitely looked down after eating my lunch and what was there? A 2 inch long streak of strawberry banana Yoplait light! It was so long because I didn't even notice it for about 15 minutes. 15 minutes of yogurt on my chest. Good thing I'm talented at making fun of myself, or that would have been really embarrassing. Unfortunately it had some time to soak in, so I've been smelling the aroma all afternoon. The shirt is crusty now too.

Other random things today: I almost got smashed into by a P.O.S. Taurus wagon running a red light. That was 5 seconds after I almost got smashed into by a P.O.S. Accord hatch back coming out of a parking lot. It was fun, let me tell you. I think the damage to my car would have cost more than buying both of those cars 5 years ago, combined.

No comments: