Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome

Hey to all those 2 people who may read this because I told them to. I guess this is really more of a welcome for myself into the blogging world. I've always been interested in starting a blog, but have been resistant until recently. I guess all of that unfruitful posting on ESPN.com message boards to semi-morons is finally getting dull... I really brought that upon myself by being a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan. I know what you're thinking, but I've actually liked Dale Jr. since before he started even racing in the Busch series, and I have the AC Delco hat to prove it. Reason being my dad was a Dale Earnhardt fan, so naturally I followed. Anyway, being a Jr. fan means that you're interested in the most insane posts on ESPN.com. His haters are retarded, and a lot of his fans are too, and they all post their extremely misspelled and utterly retarded comments, arguing back and forth about who is king shit of fuck mountain, when really, it's me, so they should save their breath. (That was kind of a joke, but if you know me, you know I don't think not highly of myself.)

Anyway, I have to help with a test in the lab today, so I better go before my whole life gets sucked into this. Also, I apologize to those offended by my use of the word "retard." In no way do I use that to describe people who have *insert PC word for mental handicappedness here*, I reserve "retard" only for those I feel are stupid by their own doing. Since the phrase "king shit of fuck mountain" is freaking awesome, I should probably credit my friends Thom and Bob for it, as I think it was a joint collaboration over some Keystones back in the day.

Later dudes,
Louis (or Louie, or Lou, just don't change once you stick with one)

No comments: