Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy week...

I guess it was a busy week, because I didn't even think about blogging, and when I did, I had absolutely nothing to talk about. Oh well. I did give myself a buzz-cut this week, so that was nice. It's funny how whenever you get a haircut, the usual response is "oh, did you get a haircut?" Now, I can understand that with a simple trim or something, but I've been getting it with the buzz. Yes, I got a haircut. Obviously. There's like 1/4" there. It used to be like 1 1/2", now it's 1/4". Quite noticeable. I guess I'll accept excuses from my friends whose second language is English, and may not know how else to bring up my new cut. But otherwise, I'll give you a funny look.

This week was pretty big in sports for me too. First, unfortunately, we must say goodbye to Deron in the playoffs. Too bad he had to meet the machine that is Kobe. Anyway, first floor Scott '03 still loves you Deron. I'm so happy the White Sox have turned it around. They won 8 in a row, 3 of which to the slumping Indians, solidifying their AL central lead. Carlos Quentin has to be the best move EVER. Also, congrats to the Bulls for the first pick in the draft, and all 1.7% chance they had to get it. Not sure who they should get though. Beasley would be a good front court addition, but Rose has more star potential.

No comments: