Sunday, June 8, 2008

I know, but I can't help it

I know you're probably sick of hearing about the Sox, but I just can't help it! They are just stomping on the Twins. They're through 3 of 4 games with the Twins, and we'll just say the Twins are lucky the AL central is down, because we just put them under 0.500 and they're still in second place by about 4 games over the Indians. Anyway, it has got to be the best feeling in the world when your team plays the team they are fighting with, and just cleans up with them! Here's some of the awesomeness that's been going on, but don't worry, I got it all from one article, I'm not that devoted to the stats:

6 game winning streak
33 runs in the last 3 games
Gavin Floyd (HUGE acquisition, thanks Kenny) 9 Ks tonight
15 or more hits in 3 straight games, first time since 1932

Man, I can't get enough. As side sporting notes: did you see that almost comeback by the Lakers tonight? That was almost crazy. I'm also happy to see Kyle Busch finish dead last at Pocono today. Junior's still in 3rd (4th place finish today), but about 120 points closer to first.

No comments: