Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Too precautious?

I guess when you're expecting a baby you're more precautious than normal? I guess Linnea and I are at least. Central Illinois has been getting hammered with storms all day, extremely bad storms with tornado warnings and sirens and all that tonight. So what did we do? We set up the extra tv with the bunny ears, moved the futon across the basement, and are hanging out with all our extra crap as we speak. Oh yeah, we even have a battery powered radio, LED windup flashlight, bottle of water and our dog, just in case. It looks like the tornadoes are over, but more may be coming from the west. I guess we could go upstairs now, as there's not too much lightning any more either, but Linnea's already taken 4 Tums (not due to Bobby Jenks), so I guess we'll continue our basement party a little longer. We're not fooling around here, we've even got pillows in case the shit keeps hitting the fan all night.

No comments: