Sunday, June 8, 2008

We basically stole it...

So Linnea and I went to buy our Baby Bjorn strap-on carrier thingy at Target, and we saw this new model called the air carrier (more ventilated, supposedly cooler), but it was only $25 instead of the $80 for the original carrier. Anyway, we know from previous research that good carriers just aren't that cheap, so we didn't buy anything and decided to go research this new model. Well, it turns out that it's really like $100. It's even $100 ON THE TARGET.COM SITE!!!!!!! What did we do? Of course I'll tell you. We went back to Target and bought that sucker for $25! Don't believe me on the price? Check it out here. Totally awesome, we saved 75%! I wanted to capitalize on this and buy them all, then return them (without receipt for a store credit) to another Target, but Linnea wouldn't let me.

No comments: