Thursday, June 5, 2008

You can put it on the board.....Yes!

Thanks Hawk and D.J. for that oh so exciting homer call over the years. Back to the post at hand: Go White Sox! Hopefully that amazing walk off homer by Paulie will bust him out of his .200 BA slump, because it's pretty pathetic. I guess a previous post was proven about needing Tums for Bobby Jenks after he blew the 2 run lead in the 9th to send this thing 15 innings. It's not often you can turn the game on in the 7th inning and still see a 9 inning game. Grueling. I almost fell asleep.

Side notes: Welcome back Esteban Loaiza, I guess. I haven't heard anything about him in a while, so I don't know whether to be happy about returning one of our former All-Stars or not. We'll see I guess. Also, too bad Alexi Ramirez is basically the best thing since sliced bread, maybe even better than acquiring Carlos Quentin, because I really like Juan Uribe, but it looks like he may not be starting anymore. Dude made 4 bare-handed last second plays at second base last night! How about writing him into the All-Star ballot along with Quentin??

No comments: